1. Take the disposable out of the package.
2. Take the mouth cap off.
3. Take 3-4 quick puffs from the mouthpiece to prime the pen for an optimal experience. Once primed, take a slow steady inhale. The light on the end of the pen should light up. Once this pen blinks, you know you have taken a full draw.
1. Take out syringe and metal tip.
2. Place the syringe in cup of warm water for 60 seconds to make the manipulation of the oil easier.
3. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the cartridge you intend to refill.
4. Remove syringe cap by twisting left.
5. Secure the metal tip by twisting onto the end of the syringe.
6. Place the metal tip down the side of the inside of the cartridge. DO NOT put oil inside the metal tube as this will destroy the cartridge.
7. Fill the cartridge with oil, leaving a little space at the top to not overflow the oil when screwing the mouthpiece back on. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the cartridge.
TIP: Refill syringes can also be used for dabbing by simply applying a drop of oil directly to your dab rig.
1. Take cartridge out of the packaging.
2. Firmly screw on cartridge to battery. Do not over tighten. Cartridge should aline flush with battery. Over-tightening might result in shorting out the battery.
3. Remove rubber tip from cartridge mouthpiece. Inhale 2-3 times through mouthpiece before turning battery on. This will optimize airflow.
4. Tap battery button 5 times quickly to turn on. You will know battery is on because battery light will flash.
5. Hold button for 3-4 seconds then let go. Repeat this process two or three times. This will optimally prime your cartridge for use.
6. You are now ready to enjoy your Evolab oil. Hold down button and inhale slowly and steadily for the best draw. The battery will blink when you have received a full draw.
TIP: You will know the battery is working because the light will remain on while being pressed. If the battery light blinks while being pressed, try loosening the cartridge. If that doesn’t work, the battery might be dead. Keep rubber tip on the cartridge when product is stored in your pocket.
1. If not done already, unscrew cartridge from battery.
2. Screw USB charger into battery. Do not overtighten.
3. Plug into USB port. A red light indicates the battery in charging. A green light indicates that charging is complete.
1. ￼￼Charge battery before use: push the charger into the pen, then twist the charger to secure pieces together.
2. Turn On/Off: 5 fast clicks.
To Change Voltage: This Vape Battery has 3 temperature settings:
Change Voltage setting by clicking 3 times quickly.
Preheating your battery is key to a quality burn.
1. Push the button twice quickly. The light will stay on for 10 seconds.
Your battery is now pre-heating.
2. Push the button once again to stop the pre-heating, otherwise it will stop itself after 10 seconds.
Enjoy your new EVOLAB battery!
Our oil works best when the oil is loosened up with this pre-heat feature.
Straight Dab: Dab a small drop of FreshTerps oil directly onto the nail. Make sure you let the nail cool for 30 seconds because FreshTerps oil is enjoyed best at the lowest possible temperature.
Flower Enhancer: Put just a drop or two on your flower for a super potent flavor experience.
Cutting agents are never used in any Evolab products. Cutting agents are used to dilute cannabis oil concentrates to promote things like shelf stability and increase profit for the manufacturer. They include chemicals such as Propylene Glycol, Propylethylene Glycol, Vegetable Gycerin, and MCT oil. To read more about cutting agents and what to look for when purchasing vape products check out our Medical Jane article.
Evolab created the world’s first suite of cannabis specific pharmaceutical-grade extraction technologies. We produce exceptionally pure oils, without the use of any cutting agents. Our proprietary technology is designed to preserve the compounds of the whole plant, because we know it takes all the elements in cannabis to make THC great.
You can find Evolab oil throughout the state of Colorado. You can search for the dispensary nearest you using our Store Locator.
Evolab found a way to capture the full spectrum terpene profile of the flower and concentrate it into our FreshTerps™. Other companies use food grade terpenes or other non-cannabis derived sources and attempt to reformulate the terpene profile to match that of certain strains. Unlike these other products, ours are the only 100% cannabis derived terpenes on the market. You can customize your dab and vape experience by adding different FreshTerps™ to your concentrates or bud – but be careful, you only need a drop. Read more about our full spectrum terpenes on Medical Jane.
Identifying which products have full-spectrum terpene profiles is of particular interest when trying to replicate the effects and flavor of your favorite flower. This is due to a phenomenon referred to as the “entourage effect,” which might hold the key to unlocking the true effects of cannabis strains, as well as their medicinal value. When consumed through vaporization, terpenes have unique effects independent of cannabinoids. Even more interesting is what happens when terpenes are delivered in tandem with cannabinoids like THC and CBD. The terpenes will actually elicit various effects like permeabilization of the blood brain barrier to allow access to larger molecules like cannabinoids. In other words, the terpenes open the brain’s “doors” which receives cannabinoids much wider than it would open if the user experienced cannabinoids on their own, without terpenes. Read more about the effects of terpenes and the entourage effect on Medical Jane.
CO2 extraction uses a combination of pressure and temperature to to extract the valuable compounds in cannabis. This is unlike other methods of extraction, which use harmful solvents like ethanol and butane to extract the cannabionids. We believe CO2 is the best for isolating cannabinoids. Our CO2 is instrument grade and our suppliers are required to test every cylinder of CO2 before it ships. Other companies use food grade CO2 which only tests the batch of CO2 not the individual cylinders.
No, but the THC in all of our oils is activated so you can use it to make your own or add to capsules.
Evolab has a “No Leak Guarantee.” We very rarely experience failure as we are constantly testing and improving our hardware to provide the best smoking experience. If you experience any difficulties with your product please contact our customer service at email@example.com
Currently we are only in the state of Colorado for purchase and do not ship products anywhere in or out of state.